Thursday, October 2, 2008

Speech & Language and an update on Noah



Finley is getting bigger

Speech and Language
I took Noah to Speech and Language on Tuesday he went and sat on the chair straight away. I think there were quite a few distractions as we weren't in our normal room but Noah did say "C" into the microphone he said "Car" and "Key" into themicrophone which was fab. I managed to get him to keep his hearing aid on by keeping his hands occupied. He did keep taking it off but I kept putting it back on and he was leaving it on for longer.

When I drop Noah off at pre-school there is a set routine, we go into the hall and he has to find his name in the rack, he then takes it to Amanda his key worker at the green table. So when I dropped him off later on Tuesday all the name cards had been placed into piles. He went over to the rack to try and find his name. He has settled intoPre -school and his routine really well and its helping at home with his sleeping patterns. He has dropped his afternoon sleep and is going to sleep between 6 - 7.30 which is fantastic as I get an evening, well that's if Finley sleeps. Noah then wakes up between 6.45 - 7.30am.

He is so gentle with Finley and here is a picture of him being a great big brother.





No comments: