Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pre-school half term update

I've been really busy this last week, what with end of pre-school meeting, Finley's 6 week check, a hospital visit for me and finalising Noah's DLA form, which is a right pain as some of you will know.

Noah was in the bad books yesterday, Pete has rock band (which is a drum kit and guitar) he left it out downstairs after playing it on Saturday evening and Noah got hold of the drum sticks on Sunday morning. I left him alone down stairs for a matter of minutes to fetch Finley from upstairs as he was crying and the drumsticks had disappeared. We had a quick search for them on Sunday but had other things to do so didn't think to much of it. Then Pete wanted to play it on Monday as my brother Matt was stopping over and they wanted to play on it together. Do you think we could find the drum sticks, we looked everywhere for hours literally. Eventually in the last place I decided to look, I pulled out the black bin bag from the bin and feel on the outside and what do I feel two drum sticks. Which leads me to wonder what else has made its way into the bin that I haven't found. Noah loves hiding things, whilst searching for these drum sticks matt put his hand down the crease of the arm to the settee and he pulls out a couple of cars and a brick. Whats that all about!?!

Noah has now done half a term at pre-school and loves it, I think he must keep Pre-school on their toes as he certainly keeps me on my toes when he isn't there. He has really settled well into a routine, he sits whilst registration, he sits for longer during story time and song time. I'm really pleased he has settled in well and cant praise the ladies at pre-school enough. Thank you.

Im trying to keep Noah busy during half term but its really hard whilst we are stuck in doors due to this horrible weather. We are hopefully off to Drayton Manor on Friday if the weather gets better.

The clock change. Noah forgot to put his clock back on Sunday and decided it would be great to get up just after 6ish. Needless to say it started to catch up on him on Monday when he was falling asleep at the dinner table. I took him out of his chair and put him on his comfy chair where he fell asleep bless him.




Finley is doing well although he has slept quite a lot today. I suppose he is getting into his own little routine and he is managing to occupy himself a lot more these day. He was weighed last Wednesday and now weighs 12lbs 9 oz he is on the 91st centile for weight, height and his head so he is in proportion. He smiles a lot more and chuckles sometimes aswell.






No comments: