Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sickness




We have had a pretty crappy weekend, Noah has been unwell, he developed a temperature after Pre-school on Thursday and because he has such small tubes to his nose which is normal to children with down syndrome he always suffers with snotty noses and loads of congestion. I took him to the doctors on Friday in case it had got onto his chest, the doctor prescribed some de-congestion medicine. He was just miserable all weekend so I kept him off pre-school on Monday. He started to perk up and this morning was fine so I brought him along to pre-school but he wasn't his normal self and fell asleep so pre-school called me and I picked him up early. He is now feeling a lot better as he is back to his mischievous self getting into everything, climbing and talking on the telephone. He is still left with his snotty nose and red sore face which is likely to continue throughout the winter.


No comments: