Monday, November 26, 2007

Update on Nursery

Well last week was a very stressful week, Noah just didn't take to nursery. He cried constantly unless I was there. So this week I am trying a different tactic. I stayed with Noah today, when I did go out of sight he started to cry but the guys there took his attention to something else. This lasted for about 10 minutes until he got really upset. I am sure once he gets used to the new surroundings and the people who help out he will settle down just fine.

We have also had a busy weekend, on Saturday we looked after my cousins daughter (6 months old), Noah was really gentle with her and started to sign Baby sleeping. He can sign them separately but has not put the two together until Saturday.

I gave Noah a chocolate on Saturday and I'll leave you with the mucky pup himself.

No comments: