Thursday, November 29, 2007

Nursery, Signing and Christmas Market

Noah is doing unbelieving well at nursery, today Pete put him on the bus, he had a bit of a cry and was apparently fine when he got to nursery. I went to collect him and he was playing away posting shapes through holes. I waved at him and he was excited to see me but took his time in coming over to me. I am really happy that he likes nursery. The only problem I have now found is that he has become very clingy outside of nursery. He has started to cry when I go out of site. Its speech and signing is coming along really well. He has started to say a lot more over the last few weeks and he is picking up signs really well. I am now trying to encourage him to either sign or say two words together, last week he signed baby sleep which was excellent. Hopefully nursery will now help with this as he will get one-on-one care. Even though I talk most of the time to him, there is only so much baby chatter I can face.

Noah has got one of my little traits, Pete keeps telling me that I always point out the obvious for example if I see a Christmas Tree, I will point it out. Noah now points at things and names them, for example door, light, shower, dog.

This evening we went to the German Market which is in Birmingham for Christmas. Noah loved the Christmas lights, the carousel ride and the food was really yummy. Whilst going round the stores we bumped into a black Labrador puppy, it was lovely (even though I am not really a dog lover) Noah took to it straight away. And you'd never guess what the puppies name was Noah of course. What a coincidence.

No comments: