Thursday, September 25, 2008

Weight


The Health Visitor came today to go through Finley's red book and to weigh him. Finley is now a huge 10lb 6oz the little pudding.

I asked whether Noah could be weighed as I had not managed to take him to the clinic for a while and after the last weigh in I was worried that he wasn't putting enough weight on. He has put weight on and is heading towards the 50th centile (of the down syndrome chart) again. Which I am really pleased about. Pre-school tell me today that he has even eaten some pieces of thin apple which I am amazed about as he will never eat fruit for me. I even gave him some this evening and he wouldn't eat it for me, he is obviously watching the other children and is copying them - which is great.

He went out into the garden this afternoon and can now travel forward in his toy car and on his fire engine instead of travelling backwards.

Come on Finn I'll show you how to watch the TV

No comments: