Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Update on Noah

Well it has been some time now since I updated you on how Noah is doing. He was being a bit of a handful but I think it could have been because of the constipation he has been suffering with. We saw his paediatrician and she prescribed Pead Movacol. It seems to be easing his pain but it will probably take a while for it to start working.

Things I have noticed in the last few weeks that Noah has done that make me laugh. When I kiss Noah I make a noise, I put my lips together and it sounds like a MM. I was watching Noah kissing Finley the other week and he was saying PP. I couldn't make out why he was making this noise until it dawned on me he was copying what I do.



The snow, Noah loved the snow, I was able to pull him around on a sledge which was attached to the pushchair with Finley in it.



I gave Finley a bath at mum a few weeks ago and put him in a floating ring, obviously I was holding him at the same time but it just gave him some support. I did the same when Noah was little. When Finley had, had his bath Noah got in and of course he wanted to be the same as Finley and get into the ring it was really funny. The little monkey.


A few weeks ago we went to Hatton, it was absolutely freezing but we had a good time. Noah enjoyed seeing all of the animals, he also loved playing on the bikes there.


Noah and Daddy on the big tractor at Hatton

Noah on the little Tractor

No comments: