Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Two Elves

I have been having a Blogging break during the Christmas and New Year period, which has been great, as I have needed a well deserved break.


Well what have we been up to?

Well I think I will have to go by the photos as I cant remember everything we have done in December. Although I haven’t taken as many photos as I would have liked.


Noah had his hair cut middle of December, here he is looking trendy with Uncle Matt's school tie on.
Noah got to meet Santa on several occasions and went to several parties.


This photo was taken at the end of the Solihull Down Syndrome party, Noah must have been wanting some time out as he found a seat on his own and sat on it. So Pete went and joined him.


Finley has got bigger.




Noah was a shepherd in his pre-school nativity. This is a picture of him and one of his teachers, and no he hasn’t got dirt on his face it is face paints.








We had a lovely Christmas very hectic but nice. The boys got loads of presents, thank you to everyone who go presents for them we are really grateful.
I have put all of the Christmas photos into a montage and will post soon.

We went to one of Noah’s little friends houses where Noah decided to put all of her necklaces on he had great fun with them.

All in all we had a very hectic but lovely break, but are glad to be back into a routine, especially Noah.













No comments: