Thursday, May 29, 2008

Small but Cute

Yesterday I took Noah to get him weighed and to get his length done as I hadn't managed to make it for a few months. He isn't growing as much as he should be and has dropped down to the 25th centile on the down syndrome chart. He also hasn't grown as much in his length and has dropped below the 25th centile. I always new he would be small but thought he would stay around the 50th centile. So I will be feeding him up and making sure that he puts on more weight. Although he is so active he will run it off anyway. In other ways he is developing fantastically, his speech and makaton is fab. He walks, runs and climbs and trys to jump but hasn't succeeded yet.

I also had a midwife appointment yesterday and everything was fine, little bee is moving around loads and apparently the lack of sleep is normal :-), its normal to have a dead leg when sleeping on it, it must be all the weight I'm sure I am putting on, I think I will be the size of a house by the time September comes along.

I need to take more piccys of Noah as haven't managed to lately. I will take some over the next few days and update you all with them when I get round to uploading them.

No comments: