Sunday, March 30, 2008

News



I haven't updated the blog for a while as I am finding it increasingly hard to get time to do anything. My college courses are nearing there end and therefore I have loads of work on.

We have also just got back from a holiday away with the family in Devon and I am absolutely shattered aren't holidays supposed to be relaxing and re-energise you???

Right news on Noah. Where to begin, he has grown up so much in the last few months. He is picking up makaton signs like anything.

He has learnt how to blow into a whistle, recorder and the harmonica, which is fantastic because we are building up to him blowing bubbles. This will help with him controlling his mouth and build muscles up too help with speech.

He has now learnt to run, and while we were away he slept in a bed. So we are thinking about changing his cot into a bed.

He is poorly at the moment and is on antibiotics again, but I think he is on the mend. I will try and update some more photos and vids of the last few months when I get chance. But for now a pic of Noah on the beach in Devon.



No comments: