Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas 2007


Well I have finally got round to posting, Noah has gone back to nursery today and is due back in about 20 minutes so I thought I would try and post before he comes back.

The three of us had colds for Christmas but this didn't stop us from having a good time. This year Noah was more aware of a change over the holidays, he loved the Christmas tree and the lights, maybe a little too much because on New Years Eve I caught him pulling the tree and watching the Angel move around on the top this was enough for me to pack it all away on New Years Day (Yes I didn't want to but it was either that or the tree fall down and the figures get broken)

This year Noah enjoyed opening his own presents with a little help from us, he new exactly what to do but still had a facination with eating the wrapping paper.

We spent Christmas day at mum and dad's where Noah got a load more pressies from Nanny and Grandad, Aunties and Uncles. So a big thank you to them and everyone who gave Christmas Pressies to Noah. He loved them all.
I have loads more photos and news to update when I get chance but for now Happy New Year.

No comments: