Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Noah in the Birmingham Mail



I haven't posted for a while, I am just catching up on things I should have done a while ago.

As you will see from the heading Noah was in the Birmingham Mail today, I have cheekily scanned it in for all of those who were unable to buy the Birmingham Mail today. He looks fab in the pictures and the write up is fantastic. I hope this brings more awareness to the fact that children with Special Needs can overcome milestones and do well and mix within society.

Take a look at the Birmingham Mail Click Here :- Page 1
Page 2
Page 3



Noah has got on fantastically at nursery last week and this week, he has settled in so well. Yesterday for the first time when Pete put him onto the bus he didn't cry. I am amazed at the change in him, he is an outgoing little boy anyway but he has suddenly become so independent. But I am glad to say he still needs a hug from his mum at the end of the day.

It was his Christmas Party today at nursery as he has now broken up for Christmas. He loved it, he didn't mind Santa giving him his present but he definitely didn't like been sat on his lap.

The Little Monkey

No comments: