Monday, October 8, 2007

Our First Post



I haven’t a clue what to write at the moment but I am sure I will have loads to say once I get going.

I have been thinking about writing a blog for ages and have recently been inspired by a friend who has a fantastic blog.

Today Noah had an appointment at home with his portage teacher (Jo) and speech & language teacher for them to review his IEP. The little monkey would not perform for them. When he is playing he normally doesn’t shut up babbling but could I get him to say anything, NO! Would he match the pictures, NO would he give the teddy a drink NO! Kids hey, they never do things when you want them to do it. Of course he does do all of these things but obviously chose that moment not to do them.

I can’t believe that he is going to be two next month. The time has flown by. He will be starting nursery the day after his birthday I’m not sure I can leave my little man with strangers for such a long time. But I am sure it will help him to develop more. He is doing so well as it is. He has over 25 signs and words, he walks, he climbs, he plays like any other toddler. The thing that makes Noah extra special is that he has down syndrome.

No comments: